Jag answered for every question I asked, was polite and really helped in choosing the right options. Thanks to him and the rest of the staff of Key West Ford I can finally enjoy a new truck.
Jag was extremely helpful and worked hard to get us the car we wanted for the budget we had. He was flexible and didn’t pressure us to buy. We had a great experience at the dealership and appreciated the honesty. Next time we need a car we will be back!
Excellent sales customer service experience
Lino Corcuera is very helpful and kind. This is the second time Lino help us to find a car that suitable for my family. We always received an excellent sales customer service from Lino. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 for Lino and Nicholas Terezakis is very accommodating and kind too.🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
If I could rate higher than 5 stars, I would! Excellence all around. Informative, friendly and accommodating. Thank you Allan and the Key West team!
Great service in new suv in 3 dys from trade in
Highly recommend Key West Ford as your next trip to getting a new /used vehicle, fast efficient and very helpfull , Thanks personnally to Jag, Ivan,Michelle and Nicholas I will be back for future service to KEY WEST FORD 10/10 :-)
Best car buying experience I’ve had
We just purchased a new F350 from Key West Ford, I’ve bought a lot of vehicles in the past and they were by far the best dealership I’ve dealt with. Our salesman Pete Olson went out of his way to make the experience hassle free. Can’t say enough. Thanks Pete, Wes, Gurj and Kelvin. Job well done.
Quick and easy
We purchased an 07 Navigator Through Jag Dhillon.
Dealing with Jag was a pleasure and he hepled us get a great deal on our vehicle.
I will definetly recommend Jag and Keywest to all my friends and family.
Easiest transition into a new vehicle ever!!
Allan made the experience seamless. Was friendly and very efficient. Kept the process moving smoothly when dealing with the financial department and the insurance department. Will definitely be recommending Key West Ford and Allan to any friends I know who are looking to get themselves into a new vehicle.
Thank you team Key West Ford
Staff was helpful and patient with us in the decision making process. We are very satisfied with our new vehicle and appreciated the hassle-free buying experience.
With all of the new innovations that Ford's engineers keep rolling out, it can be hard to track and anticipate which ones will become standout trends. Luckily, the folks at Ford are able to accurately analyze data and confirm which technologies are at the top of customers' lists - and when it comes to trucks, buyers are more aware of and invested in efficiency-boosting features more than ever. Whereas basic driving capability was the primary concern before, now, truck enthusiasts desire more variety in exclusive technologies to heighten the driving experience.
Now available for the first time with the Ford Super Duty truck series - which already ranks high on lists with 925 lb-ft of torque, 7,630 pounds of payload and 32,500 pounds of gooseneck towing capability - here are the top five class-exclusive technologies favored amongst Ford truck drivers:
1. Adaptive Steering - Ford's technology for towing enables trailer backup into a parking area simple; drivers will also enjoy ease with navigating narrow, low-speed maneuvers that normally require a great deal of steering effort.
2. Trailer Reverse Guidance - Drivers who are towing can now view trailers in action, thanks to Ford's SYNC screen that monitors trailer status on-the-go.
3. Adaptive cruise control with collision mitigation - Towing heavy? The usual grievances that come with towing are no longer an issue; the Blue Oval's new system intuitively helps drivers avoid traffic accidents using the smart engine brake.
4. BLS with cross-traffic alert and trailer tow - Drivers can better anticipate upcoming obstacles and traffic with this new technology, particularly in regard to tight spots and parking lots.
5. Lane-keeping alert: A strategically mounted camera placed between the windshield and rearview mirror helps spot accidental truck drifting.
These features and more, arguably, are contributing to the 2017 Super Duty's increase in sales in recent months - sales were up 24 percent and retail sales increased by 33 percent in November, according to a Ford release. Learn more and test-drive trucks from the Super Duty family at Sound Ford in Seattle, Washington today.