Jag was super help full and well knowable of the cars
he did great job to explain everything and at the end help to set up Bluetooth and navigation system I am really thankful to Jag for this experience
Great service and for sure will come back afin
Great sales and communication
I bought a used 2016 mustang gt just recently from Lino. He was very helpful, friendly and answered all my questions. I also spoke in great length with Michael Nokes the sales manager. He was easy to get along with and a general overall nice guy. I would definitely recommend key west ford to anyone looking for a brand new or used ford. Lino didn’t pressure me into buying that first day I arrived. You will feel comfortable dealing with him and Michael nokes.
Excellent service and follow through
We were window shopping for a new vehicle in the near future. Tom showed us exactly what we wanted and made the deal happen today. We are exceptionally happy with his service and would recommend friends and family go see him at Key West Ford!
Very helpful, knowledgeable staff that made it easy to decide on a vehicle. We are happy with the experience and would definitely recommend this dealership.
Change is a good thing
Best attention to my needs & very respectful 😊
Jag and the team are very hospitable. They all made me feel as tho’ I was their guest. I was lucky that they had exactly what I needed in the lot and I was given the best deal I could have hoped for. Thank you, Jag !
We went to the dealership and found a car we liked, our dealer was Jag Dhillon and he sold me an amazing car and we were able to negotiate a good price. Would recommend
Got a great 2018 F150
Very happy to deal with Jag. Got a new F150 at a great deal and he was able to close the deal within minutes. The truck was courtesy detailed and he made sure I had no questions before I left the dealership.
Would deal with the dealership again in the future.
Fantastic deal and service on purchasing used vehicle
I was looking for good quality used car for my daughter who is attending University. Found car that she liked in excellent condition at Key West Ford dealership in New Westminster. Received fantastic deal from Jag who followed through with a minor servicing item before delivery. Jag was courteous to our family and pleasure to deal with. We appreciated keeping us apprised of detail and items through follow up.
Great and friendly dealership of which I would strongly recommend to anyone looking for a car to purchase.
Was a nice day a good deal and will go back in the near for another good deal!
Had a nice follow up and much liked.
Murray and Judy foley
With all of the new innovations that Ford's engineers keep rolling out, it can be hard to track and anticipate which ones will become standout trends. Luckily, the folks at Ford are able to accurately analyze data and confirm which technologies are at the top of customers' lists - and when it comes to trucks, buyers are more aware of and invested in efficiency-boosting features more than ever. Whereas basic driving capability was the primary concern before, now, truck enthusiasts desire more variety in exclusive technologies to heighten the driving experience.
Now available for the first time with the Ford Super Duty truck series - which already ranks high on lists with 925 lb-ft of torque, 7,630 pounds of payload and 32,500 pounds of gooseneck towing capability - here are the top five class-exclusive technologies favored amongst Ford truck drivers:
1. Adaptive Steering - Ford's technology for towing enables trailer backup into a parking area simple; drivers will also enjoy ease with navigating narrow, low-speed maneuvers that normally require a great deal of steering effort.
2. Trailer Reverse Guidance - Drivers who are towing can now view trailers in action, thanks to Ford's SYNC screen that monitors trailer status on-the-go.
3. Adaptive cruise control with collision mitigation - Towing heavy? The usual grievances that come with towing are no longer an issue; the Blue Oval's new system intuitively helps drivers avoid traffic accidents using the smart engine brake.
4. BLS with cross-traffic alert and trailer tow - Drivers can better anticipate upcoming obstacles and traffic with this new technology, particularly in regard to tight spots and parking lots.
5. Lane-keeping alert: A strategically mounted camera placed between the windshield and rearview mirror helps spot accidental truck drifting.
These features and more, arguably, are contributing to the 2017 Super Duty's increase in sales in recent months - sales were up 24 percent and retail sales increased by 33 percent in November, according to a Ford release. Learn more and test-drive trucks from the Super Duty family at Sound Ford in Seattle, Washington today.