Jag Dhillon was excellent, great service. Great service start to finish. Super easy. The business end was seamless and no surprises. Made our lives easy.
Awesome very detailed and helpful .good luck in your business. Thanks for your time and input. I had good experience with you and Ford ford.
Allan was awesome guy got me the best deal on F 150. I recommend him to anyone and the whole team is good people. Thanks guys !
I bought my Jeep from there. It was the smoothest purchase i ever made. Tom was delightful. He wasn’t pushy as some sales people you might encounter. I’ve had a few sales people I dealt with a few dealership prior to buying my car and I made my decision with Ford because of this experience( I have to mention Hamid at Subaru Dealership at Boundary is also great.). Tom is very informative and helpful. I can’t say enough good things about Tom and how professional him
and his management team was. Go with these guys if you want to have a piece of mind.
Pleasant experiance in purchasing my new vehicle.
The total experience of purchasing my new vehicle from Allan was enjoyable. Allan was very informative explaining thing and did not push for a sale allowing me to come to the decision that the car I wanted was the right vehicle for me. Every one else I dealt with at Key West Ford was also very friendly and helpful. All in all it was a pleasant experience and I would definitely do it again when the time comes.
Very pleasant car purchase experience with Peter
Found a car online, called in and scheduled an appointment with Peter. He got the car prepared before we arrived and got us a great deal. Highly recommend!
great guys. Rob set me up with a great truck, at a good price. when we were finishing, Ian came out and helped get the truck ready with paper work licence plates etc... Wes was a down to earth manager. I was impressed how these guys and everyone else in the sales department worked as a team. my truck was detailed perfectly. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. I have certainly found the dealership that I would do business with in the future.
Alan was great to deal with quick to get the deal done the whole crew got me in and out in record time with no hassle
Jag answered all of our questions and was helpful in working with us to negotiate a price that was within our budget on a new vehicle.
With all of the new innovations that Ford's engineers keep rolling out, it can be hard to track and anticipate which ones will become standout trends. Luckily, the folks at Ford are able to accurately analyze data and confirm which technologies are at the top of customers' lists - and when it comes to trucks, buyers are more aware of and invested in efficiency-boosting features more than ever. Whereas basic driving capability was the primary concern before, now, truck enthusiasts desire more variety in exclusive technologies to heighten the driving experience.
Now available for the first time with the Ford Super Duty truck series - which already ranks high on lists with 925 lb-ft of torque, 7,630 pounds of payload and 32,500 pounds of gooseneck towing capability - here are the top five class-exclusive technologies favored amongst Ford truck drivers:
1. Adaptive Steering - Ford's technology for towing enables trailer backup into a parking area simple; drivers will also enjoy ease with navigating narrow, low-speed maneuvers that normally require a great deal of steering effort.
2. Trailer Reverse Guidance - Drivers who are towing can now view trailers in action, thanks to Ford's SYNC screen that monitors trailer status on-the-go.
3. Adaptive cruise control with collision mitigation - Towing heavy? The usual grievances that come with towing are no longer an issue; the Blue Oval's new system intuitively helps drivers avoid traffic accidents using the smart engine brake.
4. BLS with cross-traffic alert and trailer tow - Drivers can better anticipate upcoming obstacles and traffic with this new technology, particularly in regard to tight spots and parking lots.
5. Lane-keeping alert: A strategically mounted camera placed between the windshield and rearview mirror helps spot accidental truck drifting.
These features and more, arguably, are contributing to the 2017 Super Duty's increase in sales in recent months - sales were up 24 percent and retail sales increased by 33 percent in November, according to a Ford release. Learn more and test-drive trucks from the Super Duty family at Sound Ford in Seattle, Washington today.